Give the gift of mentoring for an at-risk youth!
- Make a one-time donation: Your gift will directly impact a child’s life today.
- Make a sustainable donation: Your recurring gift, monthly or yearly, provides consistent support for at-risk youth.
Online donations are processed by PayPal, and if donating by credit card, a PayPal account is NOT required. Donations to Friends for Youth are 100% tax deductible. A receipt will be provided for all gifts. Your donation makes a difference!
Make a One-Time Donation
Choose your level of donation and make a big impact.
Make a Sustainable Donation
Other ways to Donate
- Double Your Donation: Your gift and/or time can be matched by your company. Find out if your employer has a matching program.
- Donate by Mail or Phone: Friends for Youth 1741 Broadway Redwood City, CA 94063 (650.368.4444)
- Donate Stock or Mutual Funds: To facilitate a transfer, please contact Becky Cooper or Karen Wilmer.
- Planned Giving: This can include a trust, bequest, or insurance designation. Please seek guidance from your financial advisor.
- Auto Donations: Operational or not, contact us if you have a car, truck, or boat to donate.
We know you have choices in your philanthropic giving, and we thank you for supporting Friends for Youth. Our current Annual Report is available for your review: Year End Summary 14-15.
Friends for Youth would like to thank our donors
for their generous support.